West Coast Recovery Outpatient Treatment
Whether you are looking specifically for an outpatient treatment program, or you have been recently discharged from our inpatient treatment, the outpatient programs at West Coast Recovery can help you to find and maintain your new life of sobriety. With a comprehensive approach to outpatient treatment, we offer the chance to find success in your recovery process without the stigma and commitment of an inpatient program. With a variety of options to choose from, you can tailor your outpatient treatment to ensure the greatest odds of success by meeting your specific recovery needs.
An outpatient treatment program will look slightly different to each patient, depending on their specific needs. Some of the common components in our outpatient programs include:
- Trauma Informed – addresses the consequences of trauma in order to facilitate healing
- Somatic Experience – provides assistance to help trauma victims in the treatment process, increasing their odds of a successful, long-term recovery
- Neuroptimal Neurofeedback – helps to “train the brain” to draw it out of addictive tendencies
- Psychodrama – a specialized type of role playing that teaches patients how to work through life problems without the need for substance use
- Sociometry – focuses on group dynamics to solve problems and adopt a healthier social lifestyle
- Music Therapy – directly affects mood and emotion to encourage healthy responses to addiction
West Coast Recovery does not subscribe to didactic therapy or group lectures as a general rule, because these approaches do not take into account the individual needs of our patients. Instead, our professional team is committed to an individualized, holistic approach that includes one-on-one therapy and the ability to customize treatment options to the unique needs of each patient.
Why Choose Outpatient Programs?
Outpatient addiction treatment may be desirable for some patients for a number of reasons. First, outpatient therapy allows you to seek the help you need without putting a hold on all of your daily activities. Outpatient programs also allow patients to remain independent even while they are in treatment, which may increase their odds of a successful transition after their treatment program is over. However, it is important to choose an outpatient program that has a similar track record of success to inpatient recovery if you want to ensure an effective program that will help you move to a life of sobriety.
At West Coast Recovery, we recognize outpatient programs must be just as personalized as inpatient treatment if it is to enjoy the same level of success. If you are interested in learning more about our outpatient treatment options, contact West Coast Recovery at 442-333-6199.